Friday, December 12, 2008

December 12th, 2008

Well I blog quite a bit on other sites. Decided that I should do one on this site too, more people can look at it & keep up on Nick & I, and our journeys through life. Well on Tuesday this last week, our baby girl, Payton. Turned 7 weeks! Crazy how much she has changed since she was born, or even brought home from the hospital for that matter! I weighed myself the other morning, then picked her up to see how much we both weighed, she was one ounce shy of 13lbs!!! (Sheeesh kiddo...no wonder your diapers are getting tight!) She wear mostly 3-6 month size clothes, and in the onsies she's wearing 6-9 months cause otherwise they are too short! lol (she has daddy's long body...but she still got mommy's long legs too ;o)

She smiles allot now, and loves Mommy/daughter dance time in the living room!
Well a short blog, but I'll keep on this one & keep the updates comin!

No comments:

Post a Comment