Sunday, February 22, 2009

2-22-09

So Payton is now 4 months old! She's growing by leaps and bounds! She's 17lbs, 28 inches long, and at her last check up the doctor laughed at me when I said I thought she was leaning out. I guess she had gone up in her percentile on her weight! LOL She's at her 96th percentile on weight, 100th on height, and 72nd on her head. So for those that are reading and saying those numbers mean nothing to them, that means that she's the height of a 9 month old, the weight of a 8 month old and her head is the size of a 6 to 7 month old! And she's just turned 4 months old.
Her new favorites: being held above your head, watching einstein videos (i only have one at the moment..need to find more) daddy coming home from work, her hands, watching motor cross races with daddy and sitting up (with assistance) :o)

































My new news I have a job, only part time, but it's something! I start on monday, my mom is going to be coming over to take care of Payton for us. That will save us a little money, and Payton will be at home with my mom. Which will be nice. I won't have to take her anywhere for the time being. We'll see how things work out! I'm optimistic.

In the process too of getting my moms place ready to sale. She's been there since 1972, it's just too much property for her. We're going to try to find her a place that has a smaller yard. And possibly in a 55 and older community. Fingers crossed we can sale her house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment